Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum

Pastor Brad's Eighties Christian Metal and Shred Guitar Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-25

SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth? Empty
PostSubject: SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth?   SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 5:49 am

If you have both the last year's and this years SAINT discs... which do you like best?

I'm still letting CSE warm up on me.. it's taks about 50 plays for me to really get into a new album!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net
Garyah

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth?   SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:20 am

Oh man, you mean I have to choose?!?! Both are great, but if I HAVE to choose, I will pick CSE. However, Mark did have a wide variety on it.
Back to top Go down
krunch68bug

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth?   SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:04 pm

I have 2late4livin cheers and warriors of the son Rolling Eyes on cassette does that count? clown
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth?   SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 am

Sure it counts bro... those are classic albums! But--you gotta check out the Mark and Crime Scene Earth! Great stuff...

Blessings and welcome to the GJ Forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth?   SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAINT--The Mark OR Crime Scene Earth?
Page 1 of 1