Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum

Pastor Brad's Eighties Christian Metal and Shred Guitar Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Played Stryper today at church!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Deacon of Metal

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-01

They Played Stryper today at church!!! Empty
PostSubject: They Played Stryper today at church!!!   They Played Stryper today at church!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 8:15 am

Our church is doing a series on the 10 Commandments this summer and today we were doing #8. At the end of the message about stealing, my Pastor talked about stewardship and the proper perspective on money, and how our money actually belongs to God and we just manage it. After he stepped down from the stage the music team came up and played In God We Trust. I thought I was gonna fall off my chair. I was trying to show restraint, but I couldn't help but headbang!! Our church is pretty edgy when it comes to music on Sunday Morning, but its usually CCM type stuff. After the service I was talking to our guitarist and the singers. The singer said that she saw me headbanging and got a kick out of it!!! Maybe next Sunday we'll here Bloodgood.!!!
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: They Played Stryper today at church!!!   They Played Stryper today at church!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:58 pm

rob... what a killer story... Our church jams... but not quite to that degree... way to go!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net
krunch68bug

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: They Played Stryper today at church!!!   They Played Stryper today at church!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:32 pm

all jokes aside i actually have STRYPER tat2z 53:5 on my fingaz JESUS ROCKS down my arms and 777 on my knuckles I love em wanna do a 3cord thrash/punk STRYPER cover band w/growlin vocals monkey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Played Stryper today at church!!!   They Played Stryper today at church!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They Played Stryper today at church!!!
Page 1 of 1