Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum

Pastor Brad's Eighties Christian Metal and Shred Guitar Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Song that I really want to be able to sound like...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike 1955

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Song that I really want to be able to sound like... Empty
PostSubject: Song that I really want to be able to sound like...   Song that I really want to be able to sound like... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boaU1Vu1o2s 39 seconds into the you tube video, the guy playing guitar
turns on the HR2 and started playing such a beautiful tune. I know he is using a Tube Tape Echo that costs
about 800 bucks, and that the marshall gear sounds great, but I would really like to be able to get close to
making this sound. I bought a used HR2 and the only echo I can simulate is from a RV5 pedal. I read where He
set the HR2 to -6 on left side A and -3 on the B side, and used the key of D as the key, but when I try to play, it just
does not even sound close. I guess the notes he is playing on the guitar would have to be in the key of D as well,
but im not going to give up, I just have a lot to learn.

I can close my eyes and feel like Im flying when I listen to the above song after the pedal gets turned on.

This is my first post, I did not know that Pastor Brad had a forum and Im glad I found it.

Mike
Back to top Go down
Mike 1955

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-13

Song that I really want to be able to sound like... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song that I really want to be able to sound like...   Song that I really want to be able to sound like... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 pm

27 views and not a single reply....hmmm
Back to top Go down

Song that I really want to be able to sound like...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum :: Music :: General Music Discussion-
Jump to: