Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pastor Brad's 80's Christian Metal Forum

Pastor Brad's Eighties Christian Metal and Shred Guitar Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-25

New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Empty
PostSubject: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 10:25 pm

I hear from a very reliable source inside the Stryper Camp that the new Stryper disc is going to be a return to classic -- dual lead -- heavy Stryper!!! Can't wait to hear it!

They're scheduled to finish the recordng in Aug... Pray that God will just annoint this thing for HIS glory!

80s metal blessings!
pb
Back to top Go down
http://www.guitarjams.net
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:52 am

That would be a good thing. What a Face

I never even got the last one. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 am

That jives with what Michael Sweet said at a concert here in town last year. He was here for a one-off acoustic show (an AWESOME show by the way), and he mentioned that the new Stryper album was gonna be really heavy. Of course, you have to consider the source, but if they've got the classic bug again, WOW! Of course, they can almost do no wrong in my book, but to hear that the classic sound might be coming back...that's exciting!
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 9:20 am

Yep... I'm stoked... actually what I hear... and of course this is totally UNofficial---is ONE ballad... maybe... and the rest headbanggers!

80s metal blessings,
pb
www.guitarjam.net
Back to top Go down
Follower of Jesus

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 6:56 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Smugsy

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: new disc   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:22 pm

The news about the new cd is awesome. i for one would love to see the return to the classic stryper sound. I would dream of something like atl but with christian lyrics.
Back to top Go down
The Deacon of Metal

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 10:36 pm

That would be awesome if Stryper returned to their classic sound. I admit that I waws a little dissappointed with Reborn. I wonder if the new Stryper would sound closer in style to Y&B Attack or THWD?
Back to top Go down
pastorbrad

pastorbrad

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:28 am

Actually--the report I hear is that this disc will be very much in line with THW the Devil... perty exciting eh?

We'll see...
Back to top Go down
The Deacon of Metal

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:31 pm

very cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!   New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New STRYPER DISC == kickin!!!
Page 1 of 1